We hope you are happy with your purchase, but if you’re not, you can return any item within 14 days of receipt for a refund or exchange.
- Returns must be unused and in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be issued via the same method used for payment. We are unable to refund delivery costs.
Once we receive the items we will process the refund within 10 working days.
Give us a call or email us
Call our Customer Service Team on 0330 555 5225 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you would like to return your item. Once we receive the items we will process the refund within 5 working days.
Proactive Mobility Ltd. give a 14-calendar day return period, in which time customers can notify of their wish to return their electric/power wheelchair. You must call 0330 555 5225 between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday or email email@example.com to notify of your wish to return. You have 7 days to complete the returns process. If you do not return the product in this time, you must re-notify Proactive Mobility of your wish to return – again within the 14 day period.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The power/electric wheelchair is returned to us at cost to the customer. Proactive Mobility Ltd. is however able to organise collection on the customer’s behalf and pass this cost on.
- All power/electric wheelchairs must be returned unused, undamaged and in their original, undamaged packaging in order to receive a full refund.
- All power/electric wheelchairs returned will be checked over before a full refund is made.
- If the power/electric wheelchair is damaged, does not have the original undamaged packaging, has been used outside, or shows any signs of use, Proactive Mobility Ltd. reserves the right to charge to return the item to a new condition. This may include the cost of parts, materials, labour, new packaging and any subsequent loss to Proactive Mobility Ltd.
All customers are encouraged to retain the original packaging for 14 days and unbox the item carefully.
If the power/electric wheelchair has been damaged in transit to you or is faulty, please call 0330 555 5225 to notify the customer service team who will advise on the best course of action.
If your power chair has developed a fault within the warranty period, you must be able to evidence this to Proactive Mobility via video footage (streamed or sent). Alternatively, if a Proactive Mobility representative visits you to assess the item, you must be able to show the fault to this person. If you are unable to show the fault in either of these ways, Proactive Mobility will not issue you a replacement chair, spare part, or remove the chair from its location.
Proactive Mobility will not refund, replace or offer a substitute until a Proactive Mobility engineer has confirmed the fault, and that this has not been caused by misuse of the product.
The following items are non-returnable unless they are damaged or faulty:
- Personal hygiene products
- Made to order or personalised items.
Proactive Mobility Returns
Common Lane Industrial Estate
If you discover a fault with your product please contact our Customer Services Team on 0330 555 5225. Please be advised that some repairs can take up to 28 days.
Warranty periods are shown in the User Manual supplied for the product.
If your fault is not covered under the product warranty, where possible, we will present you with options to resolve the fault.